Join the leader of the
We are a team of UX Designers|
Flying Bisons is a Digital Consulting company that works with the biggest brands and disruptive startups. We invent, design, and develop customer-oriented products that deliver business results.
an intern at Flying Bisons
You’re an aspiring and ambitious young designer and want to take part in the biggest design projects in Poland? Or maybe you want to work with high-growth start-ups and help them develop their digital products?
We work with both major brands and high-growth start-ups by helping them design and build their digital products. Our competencies and expertise are in high demand. We want to share them with future generations of UX Researchers, Designers and Strategists in Poland.
Claim your spot today!
We want to train the next generation
of UX Designers in Poland. Do you want a spot?
Over the last 5 years, we've trained and upskilled over 50 UX Researchers, Designers, Strategists and Developers who, as highly skilled professionals, are pursuing exciting careers or developing their own agencies and start-ups 🎉.
We gave them the freedom to make mistakes. We surrounded them with a super ambitious team. We always expected more and better. We let them take on more and more responsibility, and we watched as they spread their wings.
Our proud alumnis
- Tim Kremer
Joined as: Intern UI Designer
Now: Our Mid-Senior UI Designer
- Przemek Baran
Joined as: Junior UI Designer
Now: Our Mid UI Designer
- Taja Warulik
Joined as: Intern UI Designer
Now: Our Junior UI Designer
- Jakub Borysiuk
Joined as: Intern UX Designer
Now: Our Mid UX Designer
We'll train you
to be the best
- We believe that the best way to learn is through real-life experience. However, that doesn't mean that you won't acquire the basic theory behind the practice. We'll provide you with courses and space to learn every day.
- We'll give you space to make mistakes and learn from them. Don't be afraid of trying and asking questions.
- We'll treat you seriously. You'll have to take responsibility for your work, make decisions on your own and get heard by the rest of the team.
- You'll experience real pressure from clients and deadlines, and you'll learn to manage it.
- You'll have a dedicated Mentor that will be there for you every day to help you make the best of your internship.
Our Programme is a 3-month, full-time paid internship. You'll start your journey with the UX Research team, and after one month, you'll move on to the Design team for the remaining time of your internship. We can promise you that every day will be filled with work on real projects, learning and feedback sessions with your dedicated Mentor.
What we give:
- 3 months of paid interhship
- 1 month spent within the Research team, 2 months within the Design team
- dedicated Mentors from UX Research and UX Design Teams
- impactful work on real projects for real clients
- access to courses and training materials with 2 hours dedicated to learning every day
- space in our WeWork Mennica Legacy Tower Office
What we expect:
- discipline and self-motivation
- high level of proactivity
- commitment to work hard
- curiosity and fearlessness
- conversational level in English
How to apply?
- Prepare your CV and a short introduction video about yourself and your motivations (in English).
- Take 15 minutes to answer a few questions here.
- Upload your CV and video at the end of the questionnaire.
- We'll invite you for an interview based on your CV, video and answers.
- We'll hire all applicants who demonstrate potential.